Application procedure for the 2018-2019 academic year
Please note: applications for the autumn term are no longer possible.
Applications for a stay during the spring term (1 February to 30 June 2019)
Please make sure that you meet the admissions criteria for the CIUP before applying.
1) Fill out an application form on the International University Campus website: www.ciup.fr (if you have not already done so). Once completed online, print and sign your application.
2) Print and sign the International University Campus admission regulations (last page only).
3) Send these documents to the address given below, with all the required supporting documents, by Monday, 26 November 2018 (postmark deadline). You can also send us your application by e-mail. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- two recent passport photos (with your name on the back)
- a letter written in French describing your study or research plans in France and your reasons for wanting to stay at the International University Campus
- a copy of your Swiss passport or Swiss identity card (or any other official document that proves you are a Swiss national) or a copy of your C permit
- the internship agreement (if you are doing an internship)
- a certificate of registration at a higher education institution in Paris or Ile de France or a letter from a professor
- a copy of your last university degree
- proof of scholarship or grant (if applicable) or a letter of financial guarantee from your parents
- your full CV in French
- Any other documents you feel are relevant to your application
Applications must be sent to
Mme Lien NGUYEN
Fondation suisse – CIUP
7k Boulevard Jourdan
Ph. +33 (0)1 44 16 10 10
Fax +33 (0)1 44 16 10 30
email : email@example.com
The day you arrive at the CIUP, you must provide the following documents:
- a certificate of registration or letter of acceptance from a higher education institution in Paris or Ile de France
- a certificate of social security coverage
- a certificate of civil liability insurance for housing and damage to third parties
When you arrive at the CIUP, before you are given the keys to your room, you will also need to pay a security deposit at the applicable rate.