Application procedure for the 2021-2022 academic year
Please note: applications for the autumn term are no longer possible.
Application for a stay during the spring term (1 February to 30 June 2022)
Please make sure that you meet the admissions criteria for the CIUP before applying-
- a signed copy of your registration on the CIUP website: ciup.fr (completed online)
- a signed copy of the CIUP admission regulations (only last page)
- a letter written in French (1-2 pages), describing your study or research plans in France and your reasons for wanting to stay at the International University Campus.
- a copy of your Swiss passport or Swiss identity card (or any other official document that proves you are a Swiss national) or a copy of your C permit.
- the internship agreement (if you are doing an internship)
- a certificate of registration at a higher education institution in Paris or Ile de France or a letter from a professor
- a copy of all your university degrees
- a copy of your latest university transcript
- proof of scholarship or grant (if applicable), or of income if you are interning, or a letter of financial guarantee from your parents
- your full CV in French
- Any other documents you feel are relevant to your application
Please send your application (in a single PDF file) to the address given below, with all the required supporting documents, by Friday, 26 November 2021, 5pm.
Contact to send your application and ask any additional questions
Mme Lien NGUYEN
Fondation suisse – CIUP
Ph. +33 (0)1 44 16 10 10
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The day you arrive at the CIUP, you must provide the following documents:
- a certificate of registration or letter of acceptance from a higher education institution in Paris or Ile de France
- a certificate of social security coverage
- a certificate of civil liability insurance for housing and damage to third parties
- proof of financial aid, or of income if you are interning, or a letter of financial guarantee from your parents
When you arrive at the CIUP, before you are given the keys to your room, you will also need to pay a security deposit at the applicable rate.