During the summer season (1 July to 31 August), the Fondation suisse admits residents for short stays of between one week and two months.
These stays are intended primarily for students (aged 18 or over), researchers and academics, as individuals or in a group. The residence also accepts architects and artists working on topics related to Le Corbusier.
Reservations for a short summer stay
Reservation requests for summer stays can be made from the month of March by email to the Fondation suisse. Once availability has been confirmed for the requested dates, the reservation must be finalised by:
- An email reply stating acceptance of the cancellation policy and the regulations of the Fondation suisse/International University Campus
- A deposit of:
- €320 (single) / €400 (double) for a stay of over 15 days (which is then deducted from the total fee)
- The total amount for a stay of less than 15 days.
Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer or French cheque.
RATES for a short summer stay (less than 2 months) as of 1 July 2014
- €38/extra night
Twin or double room (two single beds or one double bed)
- €50/extra night
Security deposit: €300 to be paid when you are given the keys
Communal spaces and services
Summer residents are welcome to use the communal kitchens and the library. They are also given a short-stay resident’s card that entitles them to use the International University Campus’s sporting facilities, central library and university restaurant. Like all residents, short-stay residents must respect the regulations of the International University Campus and the Fondation suisse.
- A month-long stay ends at 10 a.m. on the last day of the month (30th/31st).
- A two-week-long stay ends at 10 a.m. on the 14th or the 30th/31st of the month.
Inquiries and reservations:
Ph. + 33 (0)1 44 16 10 10