Application procedure for the 2023-2024 academic year
Please note: applications for the autumn term are no longer possible.
Application for a stay during the spring term (1st January or February to 30 June 2024)
Before you register, please read carefully the general information on admission to the International University Campus in Paris.
- a signed copy of your registration on the CIUP website: ciup.fr (completed online)
- a signed copy of the CIUP admission regulations (only last page)
- a letter written in French (1-2 pages) describing your study or research plans in France and your reasons for wanting to stay at the International University Campus
- a copy of your Swiss passport or Swiss identity card (or any other official document that proves you are a Swiss national) or a copy of your C permit
- the internship agreement (if you are doing an internship)
- a certificate of enrolment at a higher education institution in Paris or Ile-de-France or a letter from a professor (if you are a PhD student or a Post-Doc)
- a copy of all your university degrees
- a copy of your latest university transcript
- proof of scholarship or grant (if applicable) or of income if you are interning, or a letter of financial guarantee from your parents
- your full CV in French
- Any other documents you feel are relevant to your application
Please send your application to the e-mail address given below, with all the required supporting documents (in a single PDF file), by Friday, 1st December 2023, 5pm.
Applications must be sent to
Mme Lien NGUYEN
Fondation suisse – CIUP
Ph. +33 (0)1 44 16 10 10
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The day you arrive at the CIUP, you must provide the following documents:
- a certificate of registration or letter of acceptance from a higher education institution in Paris or Ile de France
- a certificate of civil liability insurance for damage to third parties
- one recent passport photo (with your name on the rear)
When you arrive at the CIUP, before you are given the keys to your room, you will also need to pay a security deposit at the applicable rate.